Living Hope’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is a five day per week, high level of care that patients attend nine hours each day and provides individualized treatment based on the needs of each patient. The PHP program offers an intimate treatment setting which allows the patients to focus on building a lasting recovery. Group sessions are held 6-8 hours per day and patients also receive 3-5 individual session with their treatment team per week. Care through PHP is available for both men and women ages 13 and up. PHP is offered at both our Oklahoma and Arkansas locations.
Partial Hospitalization Program at Living Hope
What Living Hope's Partial Hospitalization Program Offers
A personalized treatment plan which includes medical monitoring by Dr. Scears, therapy sessions focusing on physical, mental and spiritual health and unique meal plans developed with specific nutritional goals incorporating balance, variety and mindfulness practices. The plans are created and managed by Dr. Scears and the patient’s assigned treatment team.
Each patient also receives:
- One to three therapy sessions per week
- One dietetic session per week
- One medical evaluation with the Medical Director per week
- Individualized weekly treatment plan
- Monitored weight and vital signs
- Two staff-supported meals and snacks per day with post meal processing
- Exposure groups building culinary skills and real world experiences
- Family Day once per month
- Family therapy as appropriate on a case by case basis