Living Hope Eating Disorder Treatment Center promises to collaborate with you and your patient to create a tailored approach to treatment focusing on physical, mental and spiritual healing.
If you would like to refer a patient, you can have them call or call with them in your office.
Medical & Psychiatric
- One session per week with a psychiatrist at RTC
- Consistent monitoring by the Medical Director over the patient’s length of stay including one session per week.
- 24-hour nursing at RTC and nurse monitoring during PHP and IOP program hours
Medication oversight and development of a personalized medication treatment plan
- Monitored weight, vitals and lab work
- One to two sessions per week with a registered dietitian
- Nutritional and weight stabilization goals based on patient
and family history that is adjusted for frame size
- A unique meal plan incorporating balance, variety and mindfulness practices; ultimately restoring the patient’s
food and body relationship
- Exposure groups building culinary skills and real-world
- Group sessions led by a dietitian multiple times per
week to address nutritional education, challenge meals/snacks and develop a healthy relationship with food
- Two to three weekly sessions at RTC and one to two sessions at PHP/IOP, depending on the patient’s needs
- 2-6 hours of group therapy per depending on the level of care
- Family involvement and support through family therapy and family days when appropriate
- Smooth and supported transition to outpatient care at discharge