Living Hope Eating Disorder Treatment Center is hiring Registered Nurses to join their team!
Living Hope Eating Disorder Treatment Center offers multiple levels of care to patients who are struggling with an eating disorder. Up to now Living Hope offered only outpatient, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs, but we are soon opening a new residential treatment center which will provide 24/7 care and monitoring for our patients and are looking to fill a full-time night RN position.
The RN consults with the physician and psychiatrist to ensure appropriate medical interventions. The RN meets with each resident, completes a daily assessment, and administers all prescription medication. The RN is responsible to carry out any orders received from the physician and psychiatrist, and reports information to the Program Director and Facility Administrator as needed.
- Must have considerable knowledge of nursing principles and practice
- Must demonstrate knowledge of medications and their proper application and use
- Able to take vital signs & perform basic evaluative procedures and test
- Able to provide First Aid
- RN License required
- Completes H&P upon admission for each resident
- Develops and initiates the Nursing Care Plan
- Implements Physician orders
- Is available for consultation after hours and returns telephone calls/pages within ten-minute time frame
- Administers medication as prescribed
- Counts narcotics each day, logs appropriately
- Meets regularly with medical staff to discuss resident treatment
- Provides assessment of medical problems as needed
- Performs primary first aid and determines need for physician notification
- Monitoring the course of treatment for each resident in a pro-active manner to ensure that no problem or trouble may compromise the resident’s or treatment staff’s effort
- Contributing insightful, practical, and meaningful information to the treatment planning process
- Directing residents in a clear, concise, and informative matter
- Introducing each new resident to his/her fellow residents and the treatment staff, orientates each staff member to the facility
- Orientates the resident with the rules, expectations, intent, and routine of the daily treatment schedule.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- RN: 1-2 years experience
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Living Hope offers a competitive salary with insurance credit.
Serious applications only.
Job Type: PRN Nights